DIGES GEOHYDRO-ENVIRONMENTAL : ABOUT US
DIGES is one of South Africa's leading consulting firms in the geo-environmental services sector.
DIGES GROUP offers expertise in various areas crucial to the development and success of our country's infrastructure.
WHAT WE DO
Our dedicated teams of highly skilled and qualified industry professionals are experienced in delivering excellent consulting services and insight in the following fields:
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Planning
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Geohydrological Investigations
- Environmental Investigations
Provision of first-class, innovative and cost-effective solutions and services for the sustainable development of all our clients and their environments.
The DIGES vision is two-fold, and reaches far beyond our visible horizon. The hard work we put in today paves the greener path for a cleaner tomorrow. We envision:
Being the leading provider of geo-environmental consulting services and solutions in Africa, who remains conscious of our communities and our surroundings, and brings positive and sustainable change for the people of Africa.
Creating a better business model in the field of consulting, as an ethical, affordable and efficient firm focused on customer service excellence and community upliftment – always enhancing and improving our clients' business, adding value... no matter the project size or scope.
DIGES is driven by a solid set of core values - beliefs that allow us to operate and make robust decisions in unison, as a team.
- Service Excellence,
- and Focusing on the Needs of the People.
BEE & B-BBEE STATUS
is 100% black-owned-and-run by a dynamic and multifaceted management and consulting team, making us a Level 1 BEE company, with 135% Procurement Recognition. Our firm conforms to the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Act through strict compliance with its seven key elements, namely:
- Management Control
- Employment Equity
- Skills Development
- Preferential Procurement
- Enterprise Development
- Socio-Economic Development
We are proud to employ an exceptional calibre of skilled men and women with top-drawer talent, who have all contributed to the world-class reputation we enjoy today.
WHY CHOOSE DIGES?
Besides comprising a large team of astute subject experts and experienced consulting professionals, DIGES has successfully completed more than 50 large-scale government and community projects.
- Extensive knowledge of local market conditions, contractor performance and availability;
- Cost-effective use of appropriate and available materials and resources;
- In-depth knowledge of environmental legislation, local bylaws, health, traffic, town planning and other regulations;
- Positive relationships with government institutions and intelligence of their specific requirements;
- Services specifically tailored to local conditions;
- Realistic and attainable budget and programme targets;
- Transfer of skills and optimum use of available local skills;
- Instant, convenient, continuous presence - always available for consultation and problem-solving;
- Long-term commitment to projects through procurement, commissioning, and defect liability periods.